Friday, January 12, 2007

Blogrolling

I've been readjusting Grits' blogroll over the last couple of weeks - adding new blogs and dropping some off both in preparation for the legislative session and to better reflect my current websurfing habits. So if you haven't done so in a while, check out the blogs in Grits' sidebar.

Let me know what blogs you're watching that aren't on the list, new blogs you think others should know about, or even non-blog websites related to the Texas legislative/political process you don't see linked. I'm constantly finding interesting new stuff in the blogosphere, and I know there's a lot out there I don't see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm. I don't see the blogroll you're referring to.

Help a surfer out?

Anonymous said...

And, nevermind. When I go to the home page for your blog, I see them.

Ooops, my bad...

"Major" Mori said...

Have you noticed this one? (mine: zlegaltimes.blogspot.com/)

Gritsforbreakfast said...

Thanks, Mori - I took a look and added it to the blogroll. (Pls tell me if I'm wrong to assume you're a TX blogger.) best,